U heeft thema's geselecteerd om te volgen, maar deze worden niet opgeslagen zolang u niet bent ingelogd. Login of registreer om deze thema's te blijven volgen.

EaSI Progress: Social policy innovations supporting reforms in social services



The purpose of this call for proposals is to foster policy innovation in the organisation and delivery of social services aiming at the integration of service users in the labour market.Policy innovation should focus on the integrated delivery of this type of social services. The call will thus support the implementation of the Recommendation on Active inclusion and of the Social Investment Package, and the forthcoming initiative on the integration of the long-term unemployed into the labour market.  This call supports policy innovations implemented on a small scale and in conditions that enable their impact to be measured, prior to being repeated on a larger scale if the results prove convincing. This allows policymakers and social service providers to gather robust evidence on the effects of a given policy innovation, and to determine what does and does not work. Producing objective empirical evidence on the impact/outcomes of a social policy innovation is important in view of taking decisions on whether or not to pursue or scale up these policies.


The overall indicative amount made available for this call is 10.800.000 €. The grant requested must be 750.000 € minimum and 2.000.000 € maximum.The Commission reserves the right not to distribute all the funds available. Co-financing rateThe European Union financial aid granted will not exceed 80% of the total eligible costs of the action. The applicant and co-applicant(s) must guarantee the co-financing of the remaining 20% byown resources or from other sources other than the European Union budget. Contributions in kind are not accepted as co-financing. 


 The grants shall be awarded to a consortium of stakeholders (lead applicant and coapplicants).The proposal can involve one or more co-applicants.To be eligible, lead applicant and co-applicant organisations must be:

  • public, private or not-for-profit entities.
  • properly constituted and registered legal persons, established in one of the EaSIProgress Axis participating countries, i.e.:
  • EU Member States.
  • Iceland and Norway in accordance with the EEA Agreement
  • Albania, former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia and Turkey.

 Other candidate and potential candidate countries would also participate in accordance with the general principles and the general terms and conditions laid down in the FrameworkAgreements concluded with them on their participation in Union programmes from 2015. However, if this is not yet confirmed, applicants from those countries should check with the secretariat of the call their eligibility.

Info & contact

Alle informatie over deze subsidieoproep vindt u terug op deze pagina

Hebt u vragen? Dan kunt u die enkel per e-mail toesturen naar EMPL-VP-2015-011@ec.europa.eu. Telefonisch worden geen vragen beantwoord. 

Jouw VLEVA-contact voor dit thema

Maak een account aan

Volg ons