Europese sportevenementen zonder winstoogmerk, niet in verband met de Europese week van de sport 2015
This Action is aimed to:
- support the implementation, in the field of sport, of EU strategies in the areas of social inclusion and equal opportunities, notably the EU Gender Equality Strategy and the EU Disability Strategy and the Racial Equality directive;
- encourage participation in sport and physical activity, building in, inter alia, on the implementation of the EUPhysical Activity Guidelines;
- support the implementation of the European Week of Sport.
The Commission, through its Executive Agency, will carry out two selection rounds over the year, as follows:
- first round of the year: events organised during the 2015 European Week of Sport;
- second round of the year: other events, not related to the 2015 European Week of Sport.
Support for events will imply assigning EU grants to individual organisations in charge of the preparation, organisation and follow-up to a given event. The following standard activities will be supported under this Action (non-exhaustive list):
- organisation of educational activities for athletes, coaches, organisers and volunteers in the run-up to the event;
- organisation of the event;
- organisation of side-activities to the sporting event (conferences, seminars);
- implementation of legacy activities (evaluations, drafting of future plans);
For this 2015-call is a budget of 1 400 000 euro available.
Any public body or non-profit organisation active in the field of sport, established in a Programme Country. For example, such organisation can be (non-exhaustive list):
- a public body in charge of sport at local, regional or national level;
- a sport organisation at local, regional, national, European or international level;
- the coordinator of a national event organised in the framework of a European event in the field of sport.
Info & contact
De details van deze oproep vindt u op http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/NL/TXT/HTML/?uri=CELEX:C2014/344/10&from=EN Met vragen kunt u terecht bij EU Sport Link, p/a Vlaamse Sportfederatie vzw, Zuiderlaan 13, 9000 Gent, Philippe.DeWitte@EUSportLink.be, Tel +32(0)9 243 12 98, Mob +32(0)485 198 343