Erasmus+: Europese sportevenementen zonder winstoogmerk, uitsluitend in verband met de Europese week van de sport 2015
This Action is aimed to:
- support the implementation, in the field of sport, of EU strategies in the areas of social inclusion and equal opportunities, notably the EU Gender Equality Strategy and the EU Disability Strategy and the Racial Equalitydirective;
- encourage participation in sport and physical activity, building in, inter alia, on the implementation of the EU Physical Activity Guidelines;
- support the implementation of the European Week of Sport.
The Commission, through its Executive Agency, will carry out two selection rounds over the year, as follows:
- first round of the year: events organised during the 2015 European Week of Sport;
- second round of the year: other events, not related to the 2015 European Week of Sport.
What is a not-for-profit European sport Event?This Action provides financial support for:
- the organisation of European-wide sport events organised in one Programme Country.
- national events - organised simultaneously in several Programme Countries by not-for-profit organisations or public bodies active in the field of sport.
The expected results of these events are:
- increased awareness as regards the role of sport in promoting social inclusion, equal opportunities and health-enhancing physical activity;
- increased participation in sport, physical activity and voluntary activity.
Which activities are supportes under this action ?Support for events will imply assigning EU grants to individual organisations in charge of the preparation, organisation and follow-up to a given event. The following standard activities will be supported under this Action (non-exhaustive list):
- organisation of educational activities for athletes, coaches, organisers and volunteers in the run-up to theevent;
- organisation of the event;
- organisation of side-activities to the sporting event (conferences, seminars);
- implementation of legacy activities (evaluations, drafting of future plans);
- communication activities linked to the topic of the event.
For this call is a budget of 600 000 euro available. More details can be found in the Annual Work programme.
Any public body or non-profit organisation active in the field of sport, established in a Programme Country. For example, such organisation can be (non-exhaustive list):
- a public body in charge of sport at local, regional or national level;
- a sport organisation at local, regional, national, European or international level;
- he coordinator of a national event organised in the framework of a European event in the field of sport.
Profile of participantsFor not-for-profit European sport events related to the 2015 European Week of Sport:European-wide sport events organised in one country must involve participants to the event from at least 3 different Programme Countries or events must be organised simultaneously in at least 3 Programme Countries. For not-for-profit European sport events not related to the 2015 European Week of Sport: European-wide sport events organised in one country must involve participants to the event from at least 12 different Programme Countries or Sport events organised simultaneously in several Programme Countries must involve participants to the events from at least 12 different Programme Countries. This condition is fulfilled as long as these participants are involved in the sum of events in total.