Multi-annual call Intelligent Transport Systems
Projects to be supported consist of implementation of works for the deployment of ITS Core Services and applications, or of studies addressing coordination, evaluation of impacts and consolidation of results: 1. Works Fields of expertise to be covered for works relate in particular to:
- The optimal use of road, traffic and travel data, including the development of multi-modal and door-to-door information services;
- Continuity of traffic and freight management ITS services, up to the interfaces between inter-urban and urban transport systems and with passenger hubs/ logistics platforms and potentially including location-time data provided by EGNOS/ GALILEO;
- Road safety and security;
- Enhanced interaction of the road transport system with complementary transport modes;
- The integration of the vehicle into the transport infrastructure;
- Data security and protection, as well as liability issues.
2. Studies Fields of expertise to be covered for studies relate to:
- The development, operational implementation and/or improvement of specifications for ITS Core services and European standards to ensure interoperable and cost efficient deployment (from an operator perspective) and to enhance harmonisation and quality (from a user perspective);
- Harmonised evaluation and reporting of impacts incl. substantiated cost-benefit analysis;
- Monitoring, consolidation and reporting on pan-European roll-out of ITS Core services and (innovative) applications.
The indicative budget available to support projects selected in the field of ITS is €50 million. Budget transfers from and to other fields/priorities under the 2013 multi-annual call are allowed. The total requested Union contribution to the eligible costs of a proposed Action, should not be less than €500,000 EUR.
Project proposals for implementation works shall engage minimum 3 Member States and, where relevant, all stakeholders required for the successful operation and delivery of the proposed service.
Info & contact
Meer lezen: http://tentea.ec.europa.eu/en/apply_for_funding/follow_the_funding_proc… Contact in Vlaanderen:Olivier.firstname.lastname@example.orgT 02 553 71 19