Mobilizing the potential of European cross border cooperation within TEN-T
Side event in the European week of Regions and Cities
During this side event, we will highlight the situation of cross border regions and identify gaps and technical barriers in the TEN-T network. We will share best practices and present recommendations to the European Commission and the European Parliament on how regions can ensure a well-connected, sustainable and strong future for all European regions.
October 10, 2019
- 09h00 – 09h30 Registration and welcome
- 09h30 – 11h30 8 pitches of TEN-T best practices, with reflections and questions from the audience
- 11h30 – 11h45 Reflection on pitches from DG MOVE, Director investment, innovative & sustainable transport Herald Ruijters
- 11h45 – 11h55 Questions from the audience
- 11h55 – 12h00 Closure by moderator Indra de Witte
Representation of the State of North Rhine-Westphalia to the European Union
Rue Montoyer 47, Brussels
Register now by using the following link. Please feel free to share this event with other interested colleagues.