Realizing a hydrogen valley in the Euro delta
During this side event of the European Week of Regions and Cities, we will highlight the hydrogen situation in cross-border Dutch/German/Flemish regions and identify opportunities, gaps and technical barriers. The goal is to share best practices and present recommendations to the European Commission and the European Parliament on how to ensure a well-connected, sustainable and strong hydrogen future for European regions.
15 oktober, 10h00 - 12h00.
- What has happened within RH2INE and what are we striving for now? - Klaas van Staalduine & Ann-Kathrin Lipponer
- H2Watt Project in Northern Netherlands and Lower Saxony - Leo van der Burg
- Hydrogen ambitions in the province of North-Holland - Ellen van der Heijden
- Action Agenda: cross-border focus - Jan Jaap van Halem
- Flanders and cross border results and ambitions on hydrogen - Adwin Martens
Moderated by Indra Dewitte. Reflections of Geert Bourgeois as Member of the European Parliament, Sebastian Gras on behalf of the German Presidency of the Council, Tjisse Stelpstra as political spokesperson Energy from the Council of European Municipalities and Cities, and European Commission representative DG Energy (C2) Mark van Stiphout.
Online! Register now by using this link. Please feel free to share this invitation with other interested colleagues.